Monday 20 May 2013

#No8 World Record

Right so these challenges really are hard and not easy as a full time teacher so I was wondering, lovely people, whether you would accept being part of a world record rather than a Guinness World record?

On Saturday 11th May, I spent the day, along with several thousand others, dressed as a safari animal at the Rugby 7s. Now this annual event attracted it's biggest attendance crowds smashing records set in previous years. Now surely the fact I spent the day dressed as a Leopard and walked the streets of London like allows me to achieve this challenge? It's not an everyday occurrence and I think travelling home, alone, on the train from London still dressed as a Leopard adds to the impressiveness of this challenge?! I had a great day with some great people and the whole event was a new thing, again what my 30things are all about. So I am taking this one as another challenge complete unless I manage to take part in a Guinness World Record attempt, well I do have 7 months to go!

Website link to validate the record: http://irbsevens.com/destination/edition=8/news/newsid=2066731.html#record+crowd+watches+london+sevens

Photos of me to prove I was there!!







No comments:

Post a Comment